Tips to Prevent Malaria
On this Malaria Day, we give you best tips to prevent Malaria. Keep yourself and your family safe from malaria.
- When you are traveling, make sure you know about malaria risk in that area before.
- Get rid of any dump yard near your house.
- Keep the area of your house clean and clean of stagnant water.
- Clean the drains.
- Don’t sleep outdoors; stay covered at night use mosquito bed net.
- If possible attach a mosquito net to the windows and doors.
- Use effective mosquito repellents when outdoors.
- Wear dresses that cover your body, with min skin exposed.
- If possible use a sunscreen that covers as a repellent too.
- Do not forget to take the anti-malarial during your journey.
This is a general guidance tip! Each and every person’s condition might be different, It would be wise to consult your physician before you put any into practice.